Plantation Café at 35th and Calumet Streets in Chicago. It opened in 1924 as an all night black-and-tan controlled by the Capone syndicate before moving to 5060 S. Michigan Avenue in the 1930s.
(Source: Chicago History Museum)

Plantation Café at 35th and Calumet Streets in Chicago. It opened in 1924 as an all night black-and-tan controlled by the Capone syndicate before moving to 5060 S. Michigan Avenue in the 1930s.

(Source: Chicago History Museum)